Victoria Feesler, Director of Transportation
425 Morgan Street
Barberton, Ohio 44203
Phone: (330) 753-1025 ext. 13141
Fax: (330) 848-5522
Bus Route Information Line: (330) 780-2045
Please call this number if you have transportation questions.
Bus service is provided to:
- Barberton Head Start children (ages 3, 4 & 5) that live more than two miles from their school.
- Kindergarten through eighth grade students that live more than two miles from their schools.
- Non-public Kindergarten through eighth grade children attending St. Augustine and St. Francis deSales schools that live more than two miles from their school.
- Transportation service is not provided for students in grades 9-12.
Safety Rules – Riding the Bus – Conduct on the Bus:
- The school bus is an extension of the classroom and conduct should be similar.The bus driver is in charge.
- Students will be seated as directed by the driver and may be assigned seat.
- Students need to be seated quickly upon entering the bus.
- Students are expected to sit three in a seat, when needed.
- Do not get out of your seat while the bus is moving. You may only switch seats with permission of the driver.
- Only bring items aboard the bus you can hold in your lap.
- Items not allowed in school are not allowed on the bus. This includes skateboards and roller blades.
- Keep the bus aisles and emergency exits clear at all times.
- No foul or inappropriate language is allowed.
- Yelling, loud voices or horseplay is not permitted on the bus.
- Eating or drinking on the bus is not permitted.
- Help keep the bus clean. Put all trash in the trash can.
- You must get on and off at your designated bus stop.
Note: Parents of students doing damage to a school bus may be billed for the repair costs.