Interested in Substituting in Barberton?
There are many benefits to working as a substitute:
- Flexible Schedule: Work when you want to work.
- Make extra money: Start earning right away!
- Work while your child is in school: No need for child care
- Be home when your child is at home: Enjoy the same vacations and school breaks.
Click to Apply Today!
Ohio Substitute Teacher Services (OhioSTS) maintains a pool of qualified substitute teachers for the district.
^ Must pass State and Federal background checks.
Ohio law requires that all individuals who work in the public schools have a baseline BCI and FBI criminal background check at the time they apply for their first Ohio educator license, certificate or permit, and those BCI and FBI background checks must be no older than one year (365 days) at the time they are used for initial licensure.
* Must hold appropriate Ohio-issued license or permit.