This year we are excited to announce that parents, guardians, and students will be able to directly and securely access their bus stop information online using the eLink program. We will no longer send out paper bus passes for most students. We will send out bus passes only to kindergarten, preschool, and private school students. Simply follow these steps to find your bus information on your smartphone, tablet, or computer:
- Click this link. (also available on the Parent and Family Dropdown Menu of www.barbertonschools.org.
- For user ID, enter the student ID number. This is the same number students enter to buy their lunches and use to access school computers. If you do not know your student ID, please contact your school office for this info; the transportation department does not have student id numbers.
- For the password, enter the student’s birthday in this format: mmddyyyy. For example, 04182000
- When prompted to create a new password, enter the birthday again when it says “Enter old password.” Create a new password that you will remember, and write it down. You’ll then be asked to provide your email address and other security information to retrieve your password in the future.
- In the menu at the top left of the page, select “Students” then “View my Students”
- You should now see a screen with your student’s name. Click on that and you will see your bus stop information. If you do not see any information, then most likely your student is not eligible for transportation.
- Click on the links to the right to download and view the rules for the bus. If students do not follow these rules, they could lose their riding privileges. So, make sure to read them carefully and follow them; they are for the students’ own safety.
For transportation questions, call 330-753-1025 x13141. DO NOT CALL THE TRANSPORTATION OFFICE FOR STUDENT ID NUMBERS. The transportation office does not have this information. Please contact your school for this information.