- Employment is for 8 weeks.
- 20 hours per week (15 hours per week on job site, 5 hours per week on improving employment and soft skills).
- $10.25 per hour.
- Students must be 14 by June 1.
- Students need to register at SummitOMJ.org/SYE/
- Registration begins on April 1st, it is recommended that interested students register as soon as possible.
- If a students needs internet capabilities, or just wants assistance completing the registration, Mr. Hartzell will have a table set up at the BHS from 8am to 11am on April 1st
Eligibility for the 2019 Summer Youth Employment Program:
* Prospective youth must be between ages 14 – 17 as of June 1, 2019.
* Household income must not exceed 200% federal poverty guideline.
* Prospective youth must be a Summit County resident.
MAX Monthly Gross