During the week of May 26, 2020, BMS will be scheduling days for each grade level to turn in materials to the BMS Main Office. Items that will need to be turned in include:
- Chromebooks and chargers, please make sure to remember the charger as well as the Chromebook
- Textbooks that were issued
- School library books
- Any other school property or items that were issued
All items will be checked for damage. Any items that are not returned or are damaged will be added to your school fees.
Also, on these days students will be given one final opportunity to retrieve any items from their locker or the school.
The schedule is as follows. If you have multiple BMS students, please plan to come on the day of the oldest child.
- 8th Grade - Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - Between 8am and 6pm
- To celebrate our 8th graders, we will also be distributing 8th grade shirts provided by the BMS PTSA.
- 5th Grade - Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - Between 8am and 6pm
- 6th Grade - Thursday, May 28, 2020 - Between 8am and 6pm
- 7th Grade - Friday, May 29, 2020 - Between 8am and 6pm
- Make up day - Saturday, May 30, 2020 - Between 9am and 1pm
Again, please come to the Main Office entrance for this, you will not need to enter the building during this time. We appreciate everyone’s flexibility during this time and attention to this matter.
If you need anything, please contact Barberton Middle School.